We are looking for an accountable Project Engineers to be responsible for our ongoing and upcoming projects. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the execution.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project stakeholders to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer not less than 4 years.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple assigned projects simultaneously
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- BS/BE degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
To apply for this job email your details with subject indicating the position applied to firstname.lastname@example.org